~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

donderdag, augustus 19, 2010

Has Caught the Blue Bug

I don't feel very memorable. I could disapear and would be forgotten pretty fast.
Everyone is miserable or I can't find a way to communicate with anyone.
I've been having more migraines which makes work very difficult. Loud girls, bright lights (sorta, at least the one I'm stuck by), and not a whole Hell of a lot I can do about it. Having to be nice when I want to start screaming...
Awful sleep and the awful thoughts that keep me from it when I need to crash.
Feeling kinda lonely...
But whatever, things are entertaining for the most part and not really that horrible. Just a small contagious case of the blues.