~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, juni 05, 2010

It Could be Alcohol Induced? Hopefully...

Besides the 2 or three people who know who I am through this blog and the one person who may or may not read it...I feel sorta confident to say this. I let down my "goth" (I'm sure I would be considered emo though I would destroy any emo that came my way. Over priveledged S.O.B.'s) or dark appearance to confess this, but I am drunk. Not the sad drunk that I have been, but more of a rip someone to shreads horny drunk (AH! I miss it!). Here it goes:
For some odd reason, I decided to listen to Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch ( outside of my pretty girlie friend who likes Glee where they parodied the song). Watching the video of a structually small but muscular man bounce about being all naughty with a lovely figured woman...Well, for some reason I want to jump him. Never have I thought of this. Every Marky Mark movie makes me giggle (almost hysterically) because of the song Good Vibrations. A girl friend of mind has always found him attractive and all I could do was continue giggling. "But he's so silly, playing mister rapper!" It's like that same episode of Glee, I caught the scene where the butch cheerleading coach thinking "I felt something below the waist" (which lead to plenty more giggling from me and from my lovely female friend).
Oh my.
After being stood up at a show where I waited 2.5 hours for someone from my past to show up, after bitching with someone incharge of me making money, after finding out that someone I care about doesn't seem to give two shits on what happens to me, I needed something as awful as this to perk my night up. When I sober up, it will make me laugh so hard to remember that I wrote this, and to read this. Marky Mark started to remind me of some guy I went to high school with some time back. To consider them attractive is almost a nightmare! However, they did look after me like any good boy faced with such a strange girl as I am. "She is like a baby sister to me" kind of thing.

So, embarassing confession of the day out of my system (that is the most tame thing I could ever write, and if you know me, you know how true that is!). On to something more entertaining...