~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, juli 03, 2010

Well...

...rather than ranting to myself (because yay angry, miserable me, at the moment), might as well write. It's what I have when I don't want to manually write EVERYTHING out. So Ghost stuffs and the like. I watched a clipping from AboveTopSecret.com on how this one show is SO much better than the rest as it gets all scientific rather than "did you hear that?! Did you see that?!" It's very difficult to get physical proof of something only one person can see. When more than one person can tell one way or another that they are not the only ones in a room, that is more evidence than playing around with cameras. Growing up I felt crazy because I could see and on rare occations hear something that didn't technically exist. In the past two years I have run into 4 people who can "sense" something else to the point where I can finish their sentence and creep the ba-jesus out of them. "Yeah, he went that way." "WHAT?! How did you know?!" I'm getting sick of the fake stuff and miserable and sleepless off the real stuff (three people in one household can tell that there is an extra male, but only one gets to see his...um...lovely face and body every coherent night. Yay booze?). You can't make a believer out of a non-believer and you can only go off what you see and feel, etc. Understandably, I have a mental illness (on the way to schitzoville), but for the time being, I am capable of talking about what is going on and still have a few strands of reality where I can vaguely tell what is real and not real (thus the questions to those who understand). If I see people, I ask. If I know I'm the lone gunman, I just act casual. Not too much longer that state of mind will exist, but whatever, there is not much to help aside from talking. Better to clarify rather than creating lies for others, than claim to be right with false evidence.
Ran on with a tangent...drinking and it being 5:45am currently where I am, exploring things that get the mental ball rolling...all boring, pointless dribble in the end. It's just nice to have clarity, my mind in tact for the most part.