~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, februari 11, 2006

Tickle My Head Happy With Disturbed Imagery.

So earlier tonight I wanted to kill myself. I was pretty much kaputz with my photography project, so I went to the bathroom to take out the film in the dark incase I didn't rewind it up all the way. I finally got the camera open to feel around at nothing. How frustrating to think that you finally have two people to cooperate and have several takes to choose from before finding the perfect ones to complete your assignment and all your time and effort was just a waste.
So I went for a walk (after one lonely drink) to clear my head and escape from wanting to buy something strong to sit alone and drown with. When I came home, I decided to come onto this contraption and found my happiness. I started talking to him and writing somewhere else and we talked of such morbid things. I was also listening to Marilyn Manson (he can suit a lot of my moods...like deranged. I was this way before I started listening to him so don't think my problems are a result of his music. You would be plenty wrong) which did assist in making a change for the better. Smells Like Children...an album which can get me riled up because of the flow of the music and how alluring it sounds.
I left some rambling elsewhere and I garantee anyone who reads it will think I'm absolutely nuts, but who am I to care?
All and all, good has become out of my misfortune...a bizaar twist, but so long as I can be happy for at least awhile, things will be decent in my mind.