~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, januari 14, 2006

The Need For Coffee.

Moving day tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it at all. My room is obscenely cramped already. The walls bring me sorrow. I can't paint it any color I want but if I'm going to be living there for awhile I want it to look at least close to what I want. Apparently red room make people want to kill there families...or that is the reason my parents gave my sister to why she couldn't paint hers red. My male counterpart has a loving mother who is painting his room black...I am envious (black being my favorite color). Oh well...I might end up living there on weekends again.
That was really nice. We were like a married couple...our situation right now is that of a couple going through divorce. Our emotions aren't that way...just the fact that we will be living away from each other. I'm going to miss him so much. Sadly enough, he gets me to sleep at night. Thankfully I have him tomorrow night.

I need to get rid of my attachment to him or I might never have another relationship again. I am obsessed with this whole ordeal because it is a large portion of my life. He is my only friend, the only person I can turn to and my first love. I'm apathetic towards going out with my sister even though I am pretty close with her. I don't care for getting to know old friends and it is all my fault.
My life is scattered as per usual, but I am picking up some of the pieces to fix my life. Home rids me of my financial instability and allows me and my male companion to go out and do something more often. Eventually I will find a better job and move to a better place and my life will hopefully have changed for the better.