~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

dinsdag, december 20, 2005

Angora Sweaters For All!

Christmas...winter...people everywhere...I am not a fan of December at all. Currently I have a back pain which occupies most of my spinal cord. I am bblaming that on how I sleep, but I don't understand why it is happening now because I always sleep on my side and my figure hasn't changed that much. It all started out after leaving my office room to do whatever I needed to do and a couple steps outside of the door, *crack, crack, crack*. My back has done this for a month but now it remains a stationary pain that can't be cracked. It has further assisted me in my long nights of small amounts of sleep. If only lobotomies were still legal in North America (hmm...I'm actually not sure of Mexico. I only know everything North of Mexico doesn't do that proceedure anymore. Thankfully so. The USA deserved to have that form of therapy taken away because of the continuous abuse. Canada and Mexico I have no knowledge of).
Other problems...Christmas wrapped in all it's greed and pointlessness (I am more willing to follow portions of Satanism then any "God" appeasing religion, and people care more about wants at this time). You can celebrate my birthday if you want but ignore me all together at Christmas. I need a lot of things, but everything is too expensive to say when asked for what I want. I need a professional camera, if digital, a picture printer. I need therapy, piano lessions, a workshop, TIME (not the magazine), a high school diploma, more living space, a bed that is just one bed (queen size or big enough to fit two people and not two matresses that vary in age, height and comfort). I need music programs for my laptop to be able to create actual songs and cd's (I don't have a lot of money, but I am trying to get my future established and a computer in any form was needed, but a laptop doesn't take up too much space and is travel friendly). If there is anything I want...a tattoo (my wings). Apparently that isn't a present, but it would be cheaper in the end then all the crap I am getting. Actually...I need work shoes. Mine have expired (rotting in an office building. That should only be left to food left in someone's desk, things that end up bottle/can recycling bin or the minds of workers).
Oh and I get to visit my family this weekend. Parents and relatives. I get to be called an anorexic, told how I should dress and turn on a fucking light (my grandmother has decided to continue treating me like a baby), how ugly my eyebrows are, and anything else my family can drag out. When they team up is when I want to go and hang myself in the basement. I want everyone to understand that I am actually boyfriendless, and my male friend is more of a lover then someone who takes me out on dates...but I won't mention the lover part. I appeased my religious grandparents on the weekend because I am so sick of explaining myself. So they had to have a picture taken of me and my so called boyfriend. Neither will be good because I was talking in the first one and the second one consisted of me laughing as he held my limp arms up. Oh well. I'm not going to change my appearance for people who make me (remain) miserable and for a holiday without any meaning to me. I'm going with my un-lady-like eyebrows, my "gothic" make-up, and black cothes (unless I can dress up as a 18th century burlesque house whore or a witch with my black cat). I'm going to sit with my sister and cat as much as possible and get her to be my body guard.
Do you know the best way to start off the new year? I know how because I get to experience this refreshing start to my new year. I get to have a full body examination. I don't know if my breasts are getting checked (can they even fit into the machine?) is included in this package, but getting a pap smear sure is! You can almost feel my sarcastic excitement growing! I don't get a raise in my pay, less stress, or financial stability. I get to have my sexual organ violated by a professional again. And before this year ends I get to have a blood test (second one this year...how eventful). Brain analysis, blood analysis, perchance a boob check, a cunt analysis and a bodily look over all over the next bundle of weeks.
My rant should come to a close before I waste too much time. Gudentag.