~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, januari 07, 2006

In Memorandum of Saline.

I feel bad that I forgot to put this into my last entry, and really should have written this last Friday. My 3rd grandmother (no real relation, just indepth admiration of her character) passed away and I feel it to be respectable to leave a memorial in my blog for her.
Saline, The Salt Lake Queen
"In a prehistoric dried-up lake,
A million years after the last earthquake,
There lived a little girl who loved to bake.
The only thing she made was cake.
But all she used was salt.
That's all she had.
It's not her fault.
Saline, the salt lake queen

She used a rudimental substance for
An ingredient that she could pour
Into a chalice she carved out of stone.
Her only friend, it was a big black crow
That flew with love.
He would fly high above.
Then look back at her below.

Oh Saline
Only seventeen.
Swollen up with pride.
Oh Saline

Under desert skies.
She's a bromide.
She makes green fire in a tunnel of thorns,
And she's got yellow eyes.
She cook alone amid a brutal ruin.
It's hard to tell exactly what she's doin.
An incantation, then the crow flew in.
OOO-oo-oo
And then she took a taste.
The black crow looked into her face

Saline the salt lake queen."
~Rasputina
I know this song isn't relivant to who she was...though she lived alone with her dearest pet. I thought of her when I heard it, and it has her name so this is how I shall have her memorandum.