~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

woensdag, november 16, 2005

Oh Lyllianne...

"Pain and misery always hit the spot..."
The most important pieces of the puzzle in my brain can hardly be found sometimes. I have so much piling up around me and no time or energy to invest in as much as I sould be doing. Work, sleep, work, sleep, insert food when needed. When I decide to do something enjoyable, I wasted time for work. I constantly work all day and never fell like doing the work that needs to get done at home. My desk is binders, papers, maps. At home everything important is placed away because I am to mentally exhausted (physically is finally stepping up to the plate to join my mind) to put the effort needed to accomplish this work. If I could condition my body and mind to insomnia, with energy boosts, continually until...everything is complete...I would probably die before I reach completion, but my efforts will not go unnoticed.
Hooray for being slightly more awake in the morning...boo to sexual depravation. The only reason I'm not sleeping on my keyboard is due to sleeping earlier and neglecting my darling. No can can be expected to be happy if the ones they care about most cannot be worked into their schedule.
Back to the dreary world of work, work, work...