~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, mei 07, 2005

Der kleine Vogel verläßt das Nest...

I am getting out of my house. I informed my parents of my departure...on their anniversary. What a lovely daughter I am. I have so much excitement within me, and I have been packing everytime I go into my room. They already have plans for my room, so their are completely oblivious to the fact that I'm not taking all my crap because I don't want everything in my room. I have so much I need to get done before next weekend when I plan on leaving.
With the people I know, I am rather non-existant because of my abnormal tendancies and views. Being alone is nice for the most part, but being completely alone shows how unappreciated I am to be alive and how I could die and be forgotten within a day.
Er muß ein sein Oberteil verlassen. Er muß in Satanism auskennen.