~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

maandag, november 14, 2005

Anguish

The world believes that I am a whore. The world believes I am stupid. There are so many depricating things the world believes about me. I'm sick of listening, believing, torturing myself because I cannot be apart of the human race. Fuck you. Fuck those who bring me down and those who try to control me. Mind games are for the weak. Let me be or I will destroy you. Bring me down to the level of scum and I will make you eat the scum you love, and drown in miseries you deserve. Think you are superior? Confront me with your being and I will make you crawl like the worm you made of yourself. I do not give a shit of these pitiful societies and I am hoping to leave it all and hide away in the shadows and crevases of society. Every human, including myself, is scum. We are all the same. Living beings with the power to destroy as we please. To hurt, to love and to corrupt as we please. Some of us are just lucky to be born blind and to stupid to think indepth, and some of us are lucky to be continually happy. To live is to suffer great agonies and not crawl. To be stong in your own being because you can take any nightmare before you. Does anyone care of all the beauty that is around them? If you have eyes, why choose to be blind? If you have ears, why allow only the noise of humans to enter your mind?
If this offened any obscure person who happened to stumble upon my blog, I am venting. Take as much to heart as you please or actually think about what I am writing.