~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, oktober 04, 2008

Black Listed...

Big Meat Eater is on again...I haven't been sleeping...seemed like a good time for a new post.

As how the world around me works, I have again taken on the role as a social outcast amongst the people I call "friends." That isn't a huge surprise to me, however, I find it pathetic that I have to be given the cold shoulder because I'm considered a threat (it's a long fucked up story).
(Oh, the man crawled out of the berlap sack in the meat locker and is singing and probably contaminating all the meat)
Luckily the pretty girl is on my side as she is the only one who knows my side of the story. We are going to defend each other. (Now it's the Devo-esque scene in this screwie movie...nevermind, I'm checking the credits as that was totally 2 guys from Devo.) What a strange concept...people who will stand up for me when I'm being wrongfully portrayed. I feel so foolish tho for avoiding getting involved with the harsh words which were being said about the ring leader of this awful mess (I had no reason to say anything bad about her so it only makes sense. I guess I thought she was mature...rather than just an overbearing bitch living in some rediculous fantasy world where she apparently is a respected motherly figure rather than hated by most people around her). She fears I will steal her man, tho I am already his mistress and do not wish to have him killed by telling her anything. The fact that I am the other woman makes me a horrible person, I know, you don't need to tell me that.
How random that rant was...

I can't shutdown long enough to catch up on my sleep. I've had around 9 hours of sleep in the past 4 days...It's not like I've even done anything productive with my time. I'm bored out of my skull and I desire a companion I can live with when the pretty girl is away. Though I did sleep most of friday and saturday of last week as well.
At least being a home body keeps me out of trouble...for the most part. I did enjoy a night out on the town ill and drugged up (to keep my body from ailing me) last saturday night. Someone I had a previous attraction to (which I full out admitted to them) was there and they seemed to take an interest in me. They participated in cornering me along with one drunk and one sober male which grew uncomfortable when the room got more crowded.

I'm feeling like I should get a start on my day. I have also been rather distracted while writing this which explains why everything is so random and unimportant.
Time to go looking for some b-movies for tonight...