~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

dinsdag, juli 29, 2008

Sorry hun, I would rather drink.

Another night, another guy, another sexual proposition. At least his intentions were clear and things were fine by me (I know he was hoping for more than his crush who's outfit was inspired by Joan Jett to seductively move around the pool table). There are several reasons I can't go through with it.
1. I'm not interested in him (and his lack of enthusiasm when he plays with his band on stage makes it seem like he will look bored in bed...that's not a turn-on).
2. If I did go through with it, then I further reinforce the groupie status I have created for myself (I'm either a groupie or a mistress in my sex life...though that sounds horrible, at least I know who I've slept with...just in this situation, 3 more and I can say I've had the band so no thanks).
3. He may have said no strings attatched but he is extremely jealous which turns me away from him (and he can't admit to it). I went to talk to a buddy who called me while we were out (and it was sort of late) and I went somewhere where I could hear him. It was like getting a call from a giddy schoolgirl because he kept laughing so by the time I got back to my other buddy (who had 2 others to talk to) I was giggling myself and just passed on a message. Then I was bombarded with: "WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO? WHY IS HE CALLING SO LATE!" That's what everyone does, but thank you for over reacting.
4. Again with the no strings attatched, I think that he would make himself ill if he even saw me hugging another man if I went through with it. I'm not going to change for someone who I prefer to keep in the friend box.
And I can't even tell him this as he doesn't understand how he reacts...and I don't need that shit from someone I owe nothing to.

One of these days I'll have a job...which is funny because everyone is so deparate for workers but most places are too picky for their own good and they just screw themselves over. One HMV hiring manager just hires people who like the same music as him...that is fucked, but I'm not surprised and he isn't the only one (I just found that out from my sister).

I have gifts to embrace and I fear them.

(5. I'm getting bored with men. They are just easy and I guess they make good friends.)