~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, april 09, 2005

Der schreckliche Schmerz der Einsamkeit.

I have been sick all week (for a few bad reasons...none of which involving altering substances), I have been so frustrated that I resulted in anxious pacing in my room, and right now I'm feeling a bit empty and lost. Men are so confusing.

Cry for me, and I die inside over you.
My lungs have suffercated me.
You wrap yourself around me,
As we get caught in compassion.
I lead you into temptation,
You lead me to shiver.
Mein Kleiner Dämon...

...Die Augen Der Schmerz Stanley...

I'm hoping to get out of the house tomorrow...aside from going to work. It would be nice to do more then leave the house for a little while only to go home and crawl back into bed. This is if I can actually get out of bed at a decent time so I can actually go where I am intending and make it to work later tomorrow. Maybe I should just remain in bed...