~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zondag, april 10, 2005

Wenig Parasit Des Mutter.

I'm sick of this feeling,
So sick of you.
This pain you have caused me,
Keeps me from functioning.
Wanting to kill you,
Destroy the parasite.

You feed off my pain,
Live off my blood.
If poison doesn't kill you soon,
I surely will.
You make me sick of this feeling,
And so very sick of you.

My father is sick. He generally is pretty good at passing it on to everyone. Can't sick people spread their disease elsewhere?!
What a wonderful day when bad news is all around. Festering, growing and making things worse. A lot of people would love to have what I have, and right now it is just all around bad.