~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

dinsdag, juli 22, 2008

Can you breathe at this altitude? I'm dying!

I am not too fond of the excessive amounts of chaos in my life. One moment, everything is calm to the point of bordom. I turn the corner and my friends are dying in my dreams (one of which was apparently found blue in a hotel room by a maid and was revived...), very spicy sex stories (starring myself and not told to anyone), and problems coming out the wa-zoo.
Worker's Comp was an interesting break in itself. I missed my co-worker's and found myself getting mischievious. One of the physio-therapists told me I was in the wrong type of labour for my physique (as I had developed tedonitis...still an issue to this day). So after my job screwed around my friends and I, well...I left and interesting note to explain why I was not coming back.

Still jobless...bored out of my freakin' skull and wondering what the imaginary me did last wednesday. Apparently I was somewhere that I wasn't and telling me what my imaginary self did would ruin the trust of two friends. There is so much wrong with that that I cannot express how confused I am. Now NO ONE is talking to me and I have NO FUCKING CLUE as to why ("Just call him." Ok, well if I call him anymore times, I swear he's going to think I'm trying to stalk him or that I'm obsessive...maybe he would have liked that before I was told that he didn't care where I was. This coming from my short fling who was hoping I would "come around" as he was torn that I wasn't going to be his anymore).

I'm soooo lost by this movie that is on the telie at 4:58 in the morning. A gigantic black guy is man-handling this assortment of meats singing about how he's a "big-meat-eater" as a traditional looking woman in this shop is starting to look aroused as she slightly adjusts the clothing around her neck.
Now I think the Big-Meat-Eater is going to meat cleaver the (Woody Allen look-alike) shop owner into product (or supper as he only played with the meat and didn't get to eat it...).
Oh...here it comes! The freezer...evil grins, a surprise...Oh that sucked my metaphorical balls big time! He tried strangling him with a line of sausage and it snapped...
So poisonous gas, murder, sing-song in the meat shop (with a side-order of attempted murder by a hypnotized nutcase), and now an early model for the Fonze is taking a girl who looks like the main character in Hairspray out on a date...
As you can tell, I'm easily distracted...and now there are these cute little inter-spacial robots stalking a burgler...WOW! This movie has everything!
Aw, poor Fonze didn't get any because Hairspray girlie's pa is coughing up a lung in the back seat of his car...
Dude...what the fuck...a guy just climbed out of a berlap sack in the meat locker and is singing...in a way this reminds me of Phantom of the Paradise and Shock Treatment; crazy-ass musicals that no one has heard of because they are strange and hard to follow. My life is a forgotten cult movie that makes no sense and happens to be very stange...
Devo totally stars in this film...if you were watching, you would understand...

Uhg, job-hunting...in the end, it will all be worth it. I have decided not to sleep so I can actually be up at a decent time to accomplish something with my day (Oooh, but I did hook up a printer and got myself 9 resumes...and I guess caught up on some much needed sleep). So now I contemplate making mashed potatoes, and writing out a map of my day. I make plans and have stopped leaving the house instead...heat or not, I can't sit around growing useless anymore.

5:20am and it's already 15 degrees...heehee, and the guy being interviewed on the weather channel has Krell as his lastname (I doubt many people will understand that, but I laugh).

So I think now would be a good time to get started with my day.
Good Tie...*snikker snikker*