~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

vrijdag, maart 11, 2005

So haben Sie auf außerdem zupfen... zurückgegriffen

I was a good girl and gave him a request...he did the same and we both are having astrological problems...(it makes sense to me)

A brand new sweater abandoned (it had the tags on it still), is now my homeless man sweater. If I was a homeless male, I would cross dress. Why? Because one shouldn't be picky if they need something so cover them up.

Ich würde töten, damit eine Weise ärgerliche Kinder tötet, die meinen Keller besetzen, screaming lauten Unsinn!
In desparation, I hope to escape the walls I am trapped within.
Well this was rather pointless...