~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

donderdag, maart 10, 2005

Ich nie beantrug, die Position von Hero... also erwarte nicht viel von mir.

I have been happier lately. After another pointless fight between us and I told him out of a realization that he will never have a lasting relationship outside of me because I'm the only person who can constantly put up with him. He agreed. I know him reasonably well it seems.
The moon is such a pretty place to live. Cold and dark, but you have one Hell of a view...outside of a senior citizens complex and a bus depo. Two occupants, merely children, who kiss and touch and gaze down upon the colorful marble.

I cleared out my closet. There was much discussion about my darling living in someones closet, and I'm the only one with a walk in closet...but my bed is a few inches too big length wise. I still think the idea isn't too bad...which would also mean I have to sleep in my cold demon closet. But I'm going to make it a secret hiding place, or a fort (childish? Ja Ich Wissen Sie).

Ich bin lächelnd und lachend, und mein Liebling, ist es Ihre ganze Störung.