~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

zaterdag, februari 26, 2005

Ich war immer zu ihm... tot

As much as I love the aspect of other people actuallz cleaning the house...couldn't they at least wait until I get into my cage first before making a rucas? No because that would be too difficult, as well as actually doing anything they told me to do when the dishwasher broke. I'm not complaining about roomates. It's more along the lines of my family. I have seen MUCH worse, but when you tell your daughter the dishwasher is broken and that she has to continue using dishes over (and it seems she avoiding telling anzone else this) you should listen to yourself as well.

Right now I'm quite bitter and pissy. If things went my way, I would be in some other place locked away from humans. People in general are pissing me off, and I fear that I'm going to lose the most important person to me because I can barely look at then without wanting to cry. Depressed, derranged and utterly useless. Ultimately I am lost and have no clue on how to behave, so I'm pretending that I spent the last 11 months and 26 days in a coma.

The vultures that feed at the decaying souls at the gates of Hell are all I have now. He brought me here knowing he had nothing left for me. He knew this was to be my final resting place after he left me distruction. There is no turning back once you have entered the gates. Sweet abandonment, how I missed thee. You remain my friend when all humans leave me bare and alone. The only person who could save me from this place couldn't call me their own and here I lie for eternity after the vultures leave a hollow shadow of who I once was.

In wenn nur er wußte, was Unfall er mich erhielt.