~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

dinsdag, februari 15, 2005

Roses sind für die hübschen Mädchen...

Mein süsser Liebling, whisper meinen Namen.
Lenken Sie mich von dieser Qual,
mit Noten ab und süsse Lippen,
lassen die Dämonen weg kriechen.
Mein süsser Liebling, whisper mein Namens...

I'm only slightly obsessed with German...which reminds me, I can understand some words I don't even know (watch the begining of "Will to Power" in psychology).
In psychology, my class is being taught about Friedrich Nietzche, which makes me feel like little dork girl because I'm the only student who read a whole book of his (another girl tried reading Thus Spake Zarathustra, but got nowhere). He was one of the most brilliant writers of philosophy...but I would probably say that about 98% of the philosophers of long since passed.

I hatten einmal die Fähigkeit, ein Spion, aber, während sie ausfiel, ich zu sein sind wurde ignoriert gerade.