~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

maandag, februari 14, 2005

Töten-Zerstören-Greifen Sie an!

So many flowers. So many happy teenagers hyped up on sugar from their sweeties. So many happy people and it has to be on Monday...I sit alone wanting just a flower (which I might just steal from some popular goodie goodie) and thinking that Valentine's day really hurts a loner dork type that I am. Oh well. I'll get over it once I get to leave school.
So far, I'm calm...but that is probably just distance of mind or disassociation from the problem.
I lent my dearest baby out...How can I live with myself. If he dare hurts it, I will be torn. However, I am quite curious if he likes it (The Soft Machine)...
Auf Wiedersehen.