~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

vrijdag, februari 04, 2005

Driving You Happy With Abuse...

I feel horrible for getting my boyfriend hooked on my medicine. Leaving him reliable on some stupid orange pill just so he can be happy (and not even high happy. Actual clean and clear happy). It put him in the most bazaar and different way then I have ever seen him. He was calm and didn't behave or even say anything that he normally does. This should be good for him because when he came over he was talking like he had nothing too look forward to in life.
So for the next 4 hours, we played dress up. For someone who was happy, he sure dressed like a goth...and he danced in my 4 inch heel boots.
There have been some benefits to being alive at the moment...
Amerika...I saw the Rammstein video and was rather humored as these 6 big German danced on the moon...while poking fun at America in German (at least that's what I got out of it).
Longing-Linger-Lust-DESTROY