~...Dysmorphophobia...~

Falling Into Insignificant Lies And Living Through Falsities...Everything Is Chaotic And Delectable Distorted Imagery... "They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work." ~WSB

donderdag, juli 06, 2006

Some Fine Grey-Scale Bionical Spin Brush You Got.

So I'm stressed out of my fucking head and fairly mentally derranged at the moment. This calls for the "The Things I Love" list!! Yay! It's in no order...
1. The Rain & dark, cool, cloudy days
2. Music
3. Feeling the shape to his penis through his pants/shorts/nikkers (purr...)
4. Him and everything about him
5. Her
6. Books, movies, and all my hobbies (too many to get into detail)
7. Lugosi & Camille
8. Piano, keyboard
9. Sex...with him (I would try her...fear destroying our friendship)
10. The cloudless, light pollution-less night sky
11. Making me lovelies happy
12. Special little moments with someone I love
13. Intimacy
14. Halloween, dressing up, certain hats
15. Puddle jumping, kisses in the rain
16. Dancing in my PANTIES (and my perverted liking towards panties makes it grand)
17. Antiques
18. BDS&M
19. Moths, fat bees, dragonfies, dead flowers (alive too)
20. Walking at night
21. The feeling of water showering down on me after returning to myself after mush
22. My tattoos
23. My fake family
24. Coast to Coast AM and old radio shows
25. Swimming (minus the people and the sun...but that is near impossible)
26. Art-viewing, creating, admiring (his and hers)
27. Patterns: PLAID!, stripes, checkerboard (as fishnet as well)
28. His laugh
29. Orgasms...

GET GONE
How many times do I have to say
To get away-get gone
Flip your shit past another lass's
Humble dwelling
You got your game, made your shot, and you got away
With a lot, but I'm not turned-on
So put away that meat you're selling
Cuz I do know what's good for me
And I've done what I could for you
But you're not benefiting, and yet I'm sitting
Singing again, sing, sing again
How can I deal with this, if he won't get with this
M'I gonna heal from this; he won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out; I gotta get him out
It's time the truth was out that he don't give a
Shit about meHow many times can it escalate
Till it elevates to a place I can't breathe?
And I must decide, if you must deride
That I'm much obliged to up and go
I'll idealize, then realize that it's no
Sacrifice, because the price is paid, and
There's nothing left to grieve
Fuckin' go
-Cuz I've done what I could for you, and I do know what's
Good for me and I'm not benefiting, instead
I'm sitting singing again, singing again, singing again,
Sing, sing, sing again
How can I deal with this, if he won't get with this
M'I gonna heal from this; he won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out; I gotta get him out
It's time the truth was out that he don't give a
Shit about me
-Fiona Apple